Answer : English and French are the two official languages of Canada. These two languages are recognised as essential components of Canada’s national identity and are safeguarded by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. At the federal level and in the province of New Brunswick, both French and English are recognised as official languages.
- How long would it take to drive to the Moon?
- How long would it take to get to Mars?
- How many years is 2000 days?
- How long does it take to get to Jupiter?
- Which band composed the billionth song sold on itunes?
- What apple computer was named after Steve jobs daughter?
- What was the first television sitcom to use a laugh ...
- Whose library formed the basis of the library of congress?
- What is good Friday?
- What year was George Washington born?
Leave a comment