Answer : It was admitted as the 49th state of the United States on Jan 3, 1959
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence of the United States?
- What year did the United States declare independence?
- What year was George Washington born?
- Why are pumpkins used for Halloween?
- What does the word pumpkin mean?
- Where do pumpkins come from?
- Which branch has the power to appoint supreme court justices ...
- Who can veto legislation passed by congress?
- What is the history of Valentines day?
- What great honor did Martin receive in 1964?
Leave a comment