Answer : There are two stage of stomach cancer symptoms.
- Early stage symptoms of stomach cancer
- General loss of appetite or loss of appetite.
- A feeling of fullness in the stomach even after eating small amounts of food.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Indigestion, acidity or vomiting
- Blood in vomit or stool.
- Fatigue or tiredness.
- End stage symptoms of stomach cancer
- Uncontrollable vomiting.
- Loss of appetite.
- Significant weight loss.
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes
Leave a comment