Answer : The Greek word “pepon,” which meaning “big melon,” is where the English word “pumpkin” originates. Later, the word was changed to become “pompon” in French and “pumpion” in English. The term “pumpion” got changed into the modern term “pumpkin” through time.
- How long would it take to drive to the Moon?
- How long would it take to get to Mars?
- How many years is 2000 days?
- How long does it take to get to Jupiter?
- Which band composed the billionth song sold on itunes?
- What apple computer was named after Steve jobs daughter?
- What was the first television sitcom to use a laugh ...
- Whose library formed the basis of the library of congress?
- What is good Friday?
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence of the United States?
Leave a comment