Answer : Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a highly contagious virus that causes respiratory infections in people of all ages. It is a leading cause of lower respiratory tract infections in young children, such as bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways in the lung) and pneumonia (inflammation of the lungs). RSV is also a common cause of upper respiratory tract infections in adults, such as the common cold.
- How Long Do Mosquito Bites Last?
- What are the symptoms of pernicious Anemia?
- What are symptoms of B12 deficiency?
- What Causes B12 Deficiency?
- What vitamin is good for the skin?
- What is vitamin C good for?
- Which food has vitamin B12?
- What foods are highest in Vitamin A?
- What Food Has Vitamin B6?
- What Causes Vitamin B6 Deficiency?
Leave a comment