Answer : Early kidney issues may not be accompanied by any obvious symptoms. Yet, some of the early symptoms and indicators that could point to a kidney issue are as follows:
- Changes in urination : You may notice changes in the frequency, color, odor, or amount of urine you produce.
- Swelling : You may experience swelling in your feet, ankles, hands, or face due to the buildup of fluids in your body.
- Fatigue : You may feel tired or weak, even after getting enough rest.
- Shortness of breath : You may have difficulty breathing or catching your breath.
- Difficulty sleeping : You may have trouble sleeping due to muscle cramps or restless leg syndrome.
- Itching : You may experience persistent itching, which can be a sign of high levels of waste products in your blood.
You should get medical attention right away if you see any of these symptoms so they can be evaluated. To discover the reason of your symptoms and assess the condition of your kidneys, they could advise testing.
Leave a comment