Answer : Rhodonite is the most beautiful gem material found in the state. It varies in hue from a light pink to a deep rose or reddish pink and is associated with black manganese. It was adopted in 1979 as the gem or gem emblem of the Commonwealth.
- Who wrote the national anthem of Canada?
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence of the United States?
- What country has the most super computers?
- What is oldest living things on earth?
- What is one difference between using nuclear energy biomass energy?
- Who was first female Prime Minister of Canada?
- Who invented the chess game?
- When is world kidney day celebrated?
- How many states in Canada?
- Where is equatorial guinea?
Leave a comment