Answer : Ennis, a 35-minute drive south of downtown Dallas, was designated in 1997 as the Official Bluebonnet City of Texas, and is home to the Official Texas Bluebonnet Trail. Every April visitors can drive 40 mapped miles through some of the best blooms in the state.
- Who wrote the national anthem of Canada?
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence of the United States?
- What country has the most super computers?
- What is oldest living things on earth?
- What is one difference between using nuclear energy biomass energy?
- Who was first female Prime Minister of Canada?
- Who invented the chess game?
- When is world kidney day celebrated?
- How many states in Canada?
- Where is equatorial guinea?
Leave a comment