Answer : Ulcerative colitis (UL-sur-uh-tiv koe-LIE-tis) is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that causes inflammation and ulcers (sores) in your digestive tract.
- How Long Do Mosquito Bites Last?
- What are the symptoms of pernicious Anemia?
- What are symptoms of B12 deficiency?
- What Causes B12 Deficiency?
- What vitamin is good for the skin?
- What is vitamin C good for?
- Which food has vitamin B12?
- What foods are highest in Vitamin A?
- What Food Has Vitamin B6?
- What Causes Vitamin B6 Deficiency?
Leave a comment