Answer : Electric current is the quantity of charged particles moving at a given rate. It is described as the quantity of charge moving across a specific space each unit of time. The ampere (A), which is equal to one coulomb of charge per second, is the measurement unit for electric current. Electricity’s core concept of electric current is used to explain how electrical circuits and devices behave.
- What type of language is PHP?
- What is the difference between coal and biomass?
- What is biomass renewable energy?
- What is meant by the term biomass?
- What is one example of biomass?
- What is biomass energy?
- What is the source of biomass energy?
- What type of energy is biomass?
- What are the top ten most abundant elements in the ...
- Where do the elements in the human body tend to ...
Leave a comment