Answer : On July 1, 1867, the British North America Act came into effect, combining the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick into the Dominion of Canada, a federal state. The legislation, which was approved by the British Parliament, gave Canada considerable autonomy in a variety of areas, including trade, tariffs, and the control of public lands.
- Who wrote the national anthem of Canada?
- How long would it take to drive to the Moon?
- How long would it take to get to Mars?
- How many years is 2000 days?
- How long does it take to get to Jupiter?
- Which band composed the billionth song sold on itunes?
- What apple computer was named after Steve jobs daughter?
- What was the first television sitcom to use a laugh ...
- Whose library formed the basis of the library of congress?
- What is good Friday?
Leave a comment