Answer : DNA is located in the cell nucleus (where it is called nuclear DNA), but a small amount of DNA can also be found in the mitochondria (where it is called mitochondrial DNA or mtDNA).
- What are the benefits of eating pumpkin?
- What does apple juice do?
- What are the benefits of eating apples?
- What are the top ten most abundant elements in the ...
- Where do the elements in the human body tend to ...
- What are the Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
- What is the best treatment for adenocarcinoma of the lung?
- What is the treatment for squamous cell carcinoma?
- What causes small cell carcinoma?
- What is the first sign of kidney problems?
Leave a comment