Answer : A nation in Central Africa is called Equatorial Guinea. It is located on Africa’s west coast and is bounded to the north by Cameroon, to the east and south by Gabon, and to the west by the Gulf of Guinea. The nation is made up of five tiny volcanic islands, including the island of Bioko, where the capital city of Malabo is situated, plus a portion of the mainland known as Rio Muni.
- What is the most longest animal?
- What is oldest living things on earth?
- What is one difference between using nuclear energy biomass energy?
- Which branch has the power to appoint supreme court justices ...
- Who can veto legislation passed by congress?
- What is federal court?
- What is Canada's National Sports?
- Which Canadian invented “Instant Mashed Potatoes” in 1962?
- What is the largest city in Canada?
- When did Canada get independence?
Leave a comment