Answer : Sir John A. Macdonald served as Canada’s first prime minister. From July 1, 1867, when Canada became a sovereign dominion within the British Empire, until his retirement on November 5, 1873, he held the position of prime minister. The formation of the Dominion of Canada, which combined the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick into one nation, is credited to Macdonald, one of the fathers of Confederation. In addition, he held the position of prime minister from 1878 to 1891, 1892 to 1896, and 1896 to 1897.
- Who wrote the national anthem of Canada?
- How long would it take to drive to the Moon?
- How long would it take to get to Mars?
- How many years is 2000 days?
- How long does it take to get to Jupiter?
- Which band composed the billionth song sold on itunes?
- What apple computer was named after Steve jobs daughter?
- What was the first television sitcom to use a laugh ...
- Whose library formed the basis of the library of congress?
- What is good Friday?
Leave a comment